Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Black Ivy Happy Hour NYC :: Thursday, January 27 :: Celsius at Bryant Park
Thursday, January 27, 2011 from 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM (EST)
New York, NY
Follow us on Twitter @blackivyevents
Begin your 2011 with us at Celsius, a two-story glass enclosed restaurant that overlooks the ice skating rink and Bryant Park. With the charm of an après-ski lodge and the sophistication expected of midtown Manhattan, Celsius provides guests with an unmatched experience. The menu is full of cold-weather favorites with a casual touch of elegance. Click here for more information about Celsius.
Complimentary hors d'oeuvres will be sponsored by Achieving Leadership's Purpose (ALP). ALP is a grassroots 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization with a 42 year history that provides leadership development training to high school youth of the African Diaspora, preparing them for a lifetime of civic leadership and global awareness. ALP will be present to recruit new board members that have at least 2-3 years experience in raising monetary contributions of $1,000 or more and ideally have experience in grant writing or event planning.
To view photos from our recent events and to learn more about Black Ivy Events Inc., visit our website.
* Once you register, your name will be added to the guest list. No physical ticket will be sent to you but EventBrite will e-mail you a receipt. Print this receipt or save it to your phone and bring it with you to the event for ease of entry.
* If you purchase tickets for guests, please fill in their names as additional guests when you register.
* Online registration will be available until 3:00pm on January 27 or until we reach capacity.
* Tickets can be purchased at the door for $20 based on available capacity, but we encourage you to pre-purchase online to take advantage of the reduced price.
* No refunds or cancellations permitted.
When & Where
Black Ivy Events, Inc.
Black Ivy Events, Inc. is a private company that caters to the social, professional and civic interests of alumni of color from the eight Ivy League institutions. Our dynamic social events bring together an exceptional community of discerning professionals. Our goal is to reinforce the ties throughout this elite alumni network. We also continue to forge partnerships with not-for-profits such as Brown University's Inman Page Black Alumni Council (IPC).
View photos from past events in the Gallery of our website.